by Peter Tulau
Appointing a new executive is a major undertaking. Get it right, and you’re a hero. Get it wrong, and the ramifications will reverberate from the boardroom to the bottom line.
After decades of partnering with some of Australia’s top companies to fill their C-suite requirements, we know that finding the perfect match goes way beyond a good résumé and a slick interview technique. This is why we have developed these Seven Crucial Questions to help you navigate this critical undertaking.
In this guide, you will discover:
- The art of recruiting senior executives
- The most common executive recruitment mistakes and how to avoid them
- Practical steps to recruit senior executives more effectively
It has been developed specifically to help anyone who:
- Is looking to recruit executives to ensure fit, tenure and performance.
- Has experimented with executive recruitment in some form or another and maybe engaged external service providers, but with mixed results.
- Needs help in identifying and assessing the perfect candidate and wants a tangible return on investment.
To download your copy please go to http://www.altopartners.com.au/sevenquestions/